User Tunable: Yes
Maximum Horsepower with Gas:350
Timing Control Compatible: Yes
Transmission Controller Included: No
Injection Style: Throttle body
Metering Style: Speed density
Power Adder Compatible: No
Intake Manifold Included: No
Multi-Port Fuel Rails Included: No
Throttle Body Included: Yes
Throttle Body Mounting Flange: Rochester large 2-barrel
Throttle Body Material: Cast aluminum
Throttle Body Finish: Polished
Injectors Included: Yes
Injector Size (lbs./hr.):100 lbs./hr.
Calibration Module Included: Yes
ECM Included: Yes
Wiring Harness Included: Yes
Oxygen Sensor Included: Yes
Fuel Pump Included: Yes
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included: Yes
Distributor Included: No
MAP Sensor Included: Yes
IAT Sensor Included: Yes
TPS Sensor Included: Yes
IAC Motor Included: Yes
Quantity: Sold as a kit.
Notes: This is the master kit version. It also includes 20 ft. of fuel hose, two filters, one high-pressure EFI
fuel pump, and all required fittings for a complete EFI fuel system conversion.
Holley Sniper EFI 2GC large bore fuel injection systems let you convert your classic 2GC large bolt pattern carburetor to EFI. These units offer superior throttle response and WOT power over the carb—and you will likely experience increased fuel economy. Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding with the accuracy of EFI. You can also use the Sniper EFI 2GC to control the ignition timing, taking electronic fuel injection to the next level. These Holley upgrade systems feature two 100 lb./hr. fuel injectors capable of supporting 350 hp on naturally aspirated engines.
The Sniper EFI systems are also available in a Master Kit option, which includes 20 ft. of fuel hose, two filters, one high-pressure EFI fuel pump, and all required fittings for a complete EFI fuel system conversion. Standard and Master Kit systems are available in a choice of throttle body finishes.
Standard Sniper EFI system features:
* Bolt-on 2GC large bore carburetor replacement
* Universal throttle lever with TH350, 700R4 and 200-4R kickdown provisions
* Throttle body-mounted ECU; no extra boxes to mount
* Only four wiring connections required: Battery +, battery -, switched ignition, and rpm
* Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminated the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator
(preset to 58.5 psi)
* Integrated ignition timing control (with MSD Pro Billet, Holley Dual Sync, or Holley Hyper spark
* High-resolution full-color touch screen for initial setup, tuning, and gauge displays
* Simple Calibration Wizard (answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then
starts tuning on its own!); NO laptop required
* Self-tuning ECU means you don't have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI
* The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor provides real-time Fuel Map Learn
* OEM-style TPS/IAC and fuel pressure regulator—for years of dependable service
* Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2 in. exhaust ensures a leak-free oxygen sensor installation,
with stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a stainless steel (weldable) oxygen sensor flange
* Systems are an ideal conversion for 1974-1978 Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac vehicles that
came with a Rochester 2GC large bore carburetor.