Go EFI 4 600HP
Transmission Controller Included:
Intake Manifold Included:
Fuel Rails Included:
Throttle Body Included:
Throttle Body Mounting Flange:
4-barrel square bore
Throttle Body Material:
Throttle Body Finish:
Calibration Module Included:
Wiring Harness Included:
Oxygen Sensor Included:
Fuel Pump Included:
Fuel Pressure Regulator Included:
MAP Sensor Included:
IAT Sensor Included:
TPS Sensor Included:
IAC Motor Included:
Sold as a kit.
When it comes to fuel injection versus carburetors, new school is just too cool. FiTech Go EFI 4 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems have the ECU mounted on the throttle body for greater self-containment, clean installation, and easy setup.
These trick systems fit any 4-barrel intake manifold and are designed for use on engines from 250 to 600 hp. They feature a built-in fuel pressure regulator and an ECU that self-adjusts to find the best tune, and self-adjusts to it--and the ability to change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on the fly.
Each system has a hand-held controller with a touch screen for initial setup, throttle linkage that suits most transmissions, and is manufactured with OE engineering. FiTech Go EFI 4 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems leave the guesswork behind.
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Adjustable fan control switch
* Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
* Uses easy-to-replace, GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* Wet Flow swirl spray annual discharge obtains complete atomization
* Voltage-controlling fuel pump control reduces power under low loads to lower temperatures
* Systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor
* Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle