Billet Aluminum Chrysler (Mopar) Water Pump Pulley - V-belt
1 Groove water pump pulley for Chrysler Small Block (273, 318 & 340). Designed for use with stock power steering and alternator brackets.
Application - Model Year (1967-1969)
- Chrysler Small Block engines (273, 318 & 340)
- Driver's Side Lower Radiator Hose
Generally fits the following models with original 318, 340 or 360 small block engines installed. Note: 1970 model year was a transition year and you need to ensure you have the water pump with passenger side lower radiator hose.
- 1967 - 1969 Dodge Charger (B-Body)
- 1968 - 1969 Plymouth Road Runner
- 1967 - 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
- 1967 - 1969 Dodge Coronet
- 1967 - 1969 Dodge Dart
- 1968 - 1969 Dodge Super Bee
- 1967 - 1969 Plymouth Valiant
This is not a complete list. If you have a question about application, please e-mail us. It is not recommended that you select pulleys based on model and year alone because often the original engine has been swapped. To be certain you are ordering the correct parts you should determine which side your lower radiator hose is on and compare the overall length of the pulleys to your current pulleys.
Diameter: 6.4" Overall Length: 3.1" Grooves: 1 Bolt Pattern: 4 Bolt Bolt Circle: 2.06" Pilot Diameter: 5/8"
QUESTIONS? CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR MOPAR SELECTION GUIDE