Headers designed to fit transmissions with the starter on the Drivers-side
• 1-3/4" O.D. tubes with 3" 3-bolt collectors
•Collectors have built-in O2 sensor bungs
• Above the steering center link design offers maximum header to ground clearance
• One piece header tubes / No slip tubes
• Constructed of 16 gauge mild steel tubing
• Mandrel bent on sophisticated computer controlled bending machines for precise fit and uninterrupted exhaust flow. The mandrel bending process maintains a constant inside diameter of the tube for a smoother finish with no restriction of flow and no crimping of the tubes.
• 3/8" thick laser-cut header flanges contoured for a leak free fit
• 3/8" thick laser-cut 3-bolt collector flanges
• Coupled with a TTi Exhaust Systems these headers become even more efficient!
Applications: 1967-76 A-body, 1962-74 B-body & 1970-74 E-body
Engines: 5.7L V8